Pho Quang Trung

/ Tuesday, August 30, 2011 /
Of course my Mom makes the best pho, but if we are ever out in Garden Grove and want something filling, quick and cheap, this place is definitely second best. It's our go-to restaurant. My family and I have been coming here for years. We've eaten at many other pho restaurants and none of them seem to compare to this one in all aspects; quality of the meats, freshness of the herbs, clearness of the broth, flavor, setting, service, and price. Order in and they'll bring out your pho in about 2 minutes or less. No joke, I timed it :) One thing I also like a lot about this restaurant is that it is very clean, the interior is nice, it's spacious, and better lit compared to other pho places in Garden Grove. Highly recommended.

Pho Quang Trung
10072 Westminster Ave
Garden Grove, CA

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Little Sister's Food and Photos, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger