Yoko, Yoko, Yoko...

/ Sunday, July 8, 2012 /
::Playing Chris Brown-Yoko:: lol just kidding.
I finally got around to going here because I've been hearing so many things about their katsu. And if you guys didn't know...katsu is one of my favorite things to eat. :3

 You get to grind up your own sesame seeds and then they pour in their delicious katsu sauce! 
 I got the Donkatsu combo with soba noodles. Other combo options are udon or rolls. This was enough to share between two people! If you don't get the combo, it just comes with your choice of katsu, salad, and rice, I believe. The donkatsu was hugeee, as you can kind of see in the picture. They also give you a hefty portion of salad, a croquette and a shrimp katsu. 
 Light, crispy, and tender. <3 It was oh so perfect. 
Yoko
4566 Beach Blvd
Buena ParkCA 90621

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Little Sister's Food and Photos, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger