Peanut Butter S'mores Bars
- 5 or 6 full-size graham crackers
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1 cup peanut butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cups Rice Krispies Cereal
1) Preheat oven to 375° F. Line a 8 by 8-inch or 9 by 9-inch pan with foil and spray with cooking spray (Important!)
2) Line the pan with one flat layer of graham crackers. Sprinkle the marshmallows over the graham cracker layer and bake for 6 to 7 minutes, or until marshmallows have begun to puff up or are starting to brown. Remove from the oven and sprinkle white chocolate chips over the top and bake for 2 minutes more and remove from the oven and allow the pan to cool a bit.
3) Make the Peanut Butter Krispies Layer by placing chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl and heating for 45 to 60 seconds, then removing and stirring. Microwave again for 30 more seconds, or until mixture has fully melted. Stir until completely melted and smooth. Add the vanilla extract and Cocoa Krispies and stir to coat. Pour this mixture over the top of the melted marshmallow and white chocolate chip layer.
4) Place the pan in the freezer for 20 minutes or in the refrigerator for at least one hour to set up completely before slicing and serving. Store the bars in an airtight container.