The Pie Hole. The best I ever had.

/ Thursday, July 19, 2012 /
I used to go crazy over the pies from Marie Callender's, but that was until I had pie at the Pie Hole. HOLEy...asdjfkl;therearenowords. Located in the Arts District of Downtown LA, the Pie Hole is located across the street from Wurstkuche, a popular German sausage sandwich shop I've also been wanting to try.This is seriously the best pie I've ever had. I couldn't even think straight after eating it...it was that good. Foodgasm? I think so.
 Strawberry White Chocolate Pie (left), Mexican Chocolate Pie (Right)
Espresso bits in the whipped cream. Ooh the little things. <3
 Fresh whipped cream, strawberries, a layer of white chocolate, and a thick, insanely buttery, crunchy crust
Yep, we killed it!
Haven't bookmarked this place and you love pie? Do so now...and go! Take my word for it :3 They also have savory pies, coffee, tea, and free Wi-Fi. If only I lived closer then I'd probably be here every weekend doing homework....and eating pie.

The Pie Hole
714 Traction Ave
Los AngelesCA 90013


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Little Sister's Food and Photos, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger